A continues to grow and amaze us every day! We are so blessed to have such an amazing little person in our lives. She definitely has a mind of her own and knows what she whats and doesn't want...she usually tells us "I no like it" with a shake of the head. A's Auntie S left for France on Sunday and A didn't get to say goodbye due to a nap. When she woke up she asked for S and I told her we could call her. Well we tried that and of course when A heard the voicemail she was talking to S like crazy. But when it was time to leave a message she said she didn't like it and no. Oh well...we tried. When Grandma J called on Sunday she asked to speak with A and of course A responded with, "I no like it." Tonight, Grandpa B called and she yelled "nooooo" and then from afar said, "I love you Grandpa...much" So even though she doesn't like to speak on the phone...she adds that beautiful "much" to the end of her "I Love You's" and it is the greatest word in the world!
A loves to be a cowgirl. She especially loves to be a cowgirl "nakie" and she especially especially loves to be a "nakie" cowgirl "up high" on Daddy's shoulders. It can be quite a workout when R has to have A on his shoulders. I mean she weighs almost 30 pounds. You may scoff and think, Wow! 30 pounds is pretty light R, you must be weak! Well it is a lot of work when A insists on yelling "Heehaw" in his ear and he has to run through the house so that it is actually a thrilling ride! I snuck a couple of pictures tonight so you could see how happy A is "up high"!
Well, that is all for now...A is in bed now. She goes to bed so well - what an Angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment