Friday, April 3, 2009

"Ewwww"

Every morning R wakes up A. He is such a great help in the morning. I think he relates best to A in the morning because they are both definitely NOT morning people! She usually says "Nooooo" and covers herself with her blankie - great - what is adolescence going to be like??? Anyway...he gets her dressed and all ready so that I can just grab A and rush out the door. Every morning he ususally has to persuade her out of bed by watching the Muppets. It is the best movie on the planet! So this morning was not any different...Muppets in Mommy's room while Daddy gets her dressed. What a life? It does make it a lot easier to do her hair and stuff.
Anyway...I swooped her up and we headed out the door. As soon as I opened the door to the garage where my truck was already running (don't worry the garage door was open) A covered her nose and said, "Ewwwwww stinks...Mommy's truck icky" It was the funniest thing ever! I had never heard her say these things before - what a delight it is to hear the new things my daughter says every day! Now I know this will just help her in the future when she becomes some famous smell sniffer :)
Have a great Friday!

No comments: