We went to Ryan's parents house for Easter this year. We went up the night before and enjoyed dinner. Ryan was not feeling 100% so he rested a lot but still enjoyed his time there. Sunday morning Grandma Nana had to get up really early to sing at church and we didn't join her until the 11:30 service. I decided it would be best to take pictures before the church service and A was all about it! She loves the camera - well mostly she wants to take the pictures but she did pretty good Sunday morning. It was a gorgeous day so she enjoyed being outside and running around.
Earlier in the week she saw me putting her Easter dress away and she stopped me. She said, "That's MY princess dress, I wanna wear it!" So we had to put it on. I was happy that she loved it so - it meant she would be willing to wear it all day on Easter. I think she really did feel like a princess :)
After church Andrea was having fun helping Allison tickle Grandma Nana and laughs.
We then enjoyed a delicious meal at Ryan's cousin's house. She did a great job and we are so thankful we were able to enjoy the resurrection celebration with her and her family!
No comments:
Post a Comment