Wednesday, April 22, 2009

They say it's my birthday!

It has been a fabulous day today! It is my 30th birthday! WOOT! WOOT! I do have to say I was quite excited to turn 30 and it has been great so far!
My day started with a birthday wish from my wonderful hubby. Then my Dad called me to tell me to have a great day! Once I got to work I was wished "Happy Birthday" by many co-workers. I was watching a film with my 3rd block class when one of my students said, "Oh it's someones birthday." I looked out in the hall and saw my dad with a LARGE bunch of balloons. I went and opened the door and there was my Mom, Dad, Aunt Susan, and Allison with 30 balloons and 30 roses! It was such a treat! It made my whole day! I smiled the entire day - and of course God had the sun shining for me :) I was able to go to dinner with my two dear friends Amy and Angela - it was fabulous!
Thanks so much for all of the well wishes and happy thoughts! Love you all - I feel so extremely blessed!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy very belated birthday. I've been very behind on these things but have you in my thoughts often. Miss you.