I can't believe it has been so long since the last post - I apologize.
Not much going on really...
I am really enjoying being 30. Quite comfortable and excited at the same time.
This past weekend was a busy one. Friday night I went out to my Mom and Dad's to spend the night. Saturday morning I went to my lovely neices dance recital. It was quite entertaining and Allison really enjoyed it. She lasted about 2 hours and then looked at my mom and said, "I want go home." It was past her nap time so she knew... Saturday night I went to my longtime friend Molli's house and Allison got to play with her two children Tyler and Alisha. They had a great time and laughed a lot! It is such a treat to see a child laugh so hard and enthusiastically.
Yesterday we went to my friend Jana's daughter Meghan's birthday party. Again Allison had a great time playing with the kids. She especially enjoyed rough housing with Meghan's older brother Jack. They would fall on the floor on purpose and laugh and laugh. Last night when we got home Allison was extremely tired and through a few tantrums - she finally fell asleep and then we struggled to wake her up this morning even. Oh well - the life of a two year old.
This coming weekend is fishing opener and Mother's Day. So that should be a fun weekend!
I will try and get some pictures on here soon.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment