Friday, May 8, 2009

Craziness

It has been a crazy busy week this week! Which provides for a week that goes by too quickly.
Monday I had my last session of a class I was taking...need every credit I can get to make that lane change.
Tuesday night Lauren came over to play with Allison. Her mom and dad went to the Elton John/Billy Joel concert. Lauren and Allison had a great time playing together! They danced - which was the cutest ever, they played in the tub - will post pics later, and they had snack together while they watched Finding Nemo! It was a great time - oh and Lauren read Brown Bear, Brown Bear to us - she is a very good reader!
Wednesday night I hit up the Scholastic book sale and found some great children's books for very little cost!
Thursday we had a family day and just hung out. Ryan made some excellent venison steaks that he marinated for awhile in our tumbler. Overall is was a wonderful week!

This weekend should be busy! Tonight we are hanging out - maybe go out to eat, tomorrow I may be brave and take Allison shopping. Sunday - heading up to Monticello to see the two greatest Mom's in the world - oh and Grandma's :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!
talk to you soon

No comments: