Wow - can you believe I have done two consecutive days of this. I am such a good procrastinator...here I should be working hard getting caught up on work for school and I think, "Nah...just would rather be under pressure..." Is anyone else singing the song now? Under Pressure (in a high pitched voice)...and then the Vanilla Ice tune kicks in - when in reality it isn't the Vanilla Ice song it is really the tune of Under Pressure - Thank You Queen! I wonder if Vanilla ever thought to thank them for his one hit wonder? Anyone know? I am sure it could be googled - do you think google will technically become a verb in our dictionary some day?
Anyway...
I wish I had something cool to say - but I really don't.
Auntie S is watching A tonight...she is so sweet to do so. She enjoys having the time with her anyway since she will be leaving the country soon (ha) and I know A loves her so.
Well - I think I will sign off for now...hope all of you added this life altering phenomenal read to your favorites list in your web browser....
out
No comments:
Post a Comment