Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday

Well I am glad it is finally Friday. It is the last day of the quarter at school so many students are scrambling to get their work done so that they can pass my class. You would think that students would work ahead of time so that they didn't have ths pressure on them...but kids don't always think that way.

Last night we went to the WCHA Gopher Hockey Game. R and his guy friends have been going to all of the games for years but this year I was able to attend one game. It was fun - but the Gophers lost. They played quite akwardly... like their first time or something...so that was frustrating. But it is always great to look at the strange hockey fans around us :)

A stayed at her friend L's house and played. I guess they had an exceptional time. Lots of giggling and playing. Also a lot of the copycat game. If L would take her sweatshirt off A would take hers off. If L put it back on A would put hers back on. I guess they also would run and fall on purpose and just laugh...ahhh to be a child again! :)

This weekend I plan on hanging out with L and her Mom - relaxing and organizing! Next week is my spring break so I am looking forward to quality me time and A time!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

No comments: