So I haven't been as good at blogging as I hoped to be. I still haven't uploaded pictures yet - I hope to do so soon!
A lot has been going on this week...
Sunday night Grandma Nana (Lea) and Grandpa Papa (Bill) brought down the toddler bed that they made for A. She loves it but doesn't want to sleep in it :) HA! Go figure! She likes it because I can lay down next to her and read and she thinks it is so great to have Mommy right next to her. It is hard to resist when she tells me to lay down and once I do she wants to give me hugs - which means she squeezes my neck with all of her might!
A has two new favorite books. Berenstein Bears Messy Room and Big Dog Little Dog - the adventures of the bears and Ted and Fred are quite entertaining! I am just glad she enjoys reading.
This week has been difficult with the time change - who knew only an hour could mess someone up so much!
I had class last night - we talked about homework - oh joy! It was an interesting evening though and it was fun to see other people get so into the conversation. :)
Well - sorry for the boring post hope to post at least some fun pics in the future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment