Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Mush
We fed Eloise her first bowl of mush today. When Allison was little I could not wait to get to all the next steps...the first food, the first time she sat up, the first time she crawled, etc. But with Eloise I find myself wanting her to take her time...but I knew she was ready to "eat" - she looks longingly at us when we eat or drink anything...so I figured I should try it. She did pretty good. Obviously there was more on her bib than in her mouth...but she isn't an expert yet. She will get the hang of it quickly I am sure...We know her digestion works because right after she was done she filled her shorts - so much it made Ryan gag :) HA! Glad I didn't have to change that one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment